PRINCIPLES OF FREEMASONRY
Fundamentally, Freemasonry is a code of living based on the highest ethical and moral standards. Among its principle aims are to:
• Foster a love of mankind
• Promote the Brotherhood of man under the Fatherhood of God
• Render practical aid and relief to the less fortunate members of the community
• Encourage the practice of every moral and social virtue and build a truthful and thoroughly moral approach to life.
• Build character, to develop personality, to provide a stimulus for brethren to wish to attain the highest standards of good citizenship, indeed to promote a certain nobility of mind and thought.
• Encourage all that is good and kind and charitable, and oppose all that is sinful, cruel and oppressive.